All are invited to attend the Neighbors of Belknap Lookout’s annual neighborhood meeting!
Monday, November 13, 6-8pm
@ Coit Arts Academy, 617 Coit Ave NE
(Enter off Livingston)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Connect with fellow Belknap Lookout neighbors & community resources.
- Elect new board members to the NOBL Board of Directors.
- Express your desires and concerns about the neighborhood.
- Learn how you can get involved with NOBL.
- Plus… free food and door prizes!
BOARD ELECTION INFORMATION:
- NOBL is seeking new members to join our team of dedicated volunteer Board of Director members.
- Board duties include setting goals and objectives for the organization, drafting and approving organizational policies, establishing committees, and approving agreements and contracts.
- Expectations of board members include regularly attending and participate in monthly board meetings, (every 2nd Monday from 6:30-8:00pm)
- Board members are expected to participate in community activities.
- Board terms are for 3 years and are unpaid.
- Fill out our board member application online.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS ATTENDING:
- Catherine’s Health Center
- Urban League of West Michigan
- Cure Violence
- GR Fire Department
- New Development Corporation
- North End Wellness Coalition
- Kent County Health Department (They’ll be passing out free Brita water filters!)
FOOD PROVIDED BY:
- Chicago Beef Joint!