Please refer to the outline prepared by our Development Committee which documents our process for interacting with you as you prepare for commission hearings such as Special Land Use. In addition to interacting our staff using the information in the footer below, you may also consider the committee chair, Loren Sturrus, as a point of contact. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-481-1655.
Below you’ll find a variety of resources. If you have additional content to recommend, please let us know.
- You may anticipate our preferences by reviewing the Belknap Lookout Area Specific Plan (completed in 2009 and adopted by the City of Grand Rapids in 2010).
- Information on connectivity in the neighborhood: MOBL NOBL Charrette Aug 2006.
- You probably already know you’ll be working with the City of Grand Rapids Development Center.
- Similarly, you’re likely to be working with the City of Grand Rapids Planning Department.
- You may also want to check the resources on the landlords page.
- You may also want to check the resources on the businesses page.